[asterisk-biz] Russia Termination

Sergey Tamkovich serg at voipsolutions.ru
Wed Feb 20 01:53:17 CST 2008

Different ITSP may have peaks in a different times. It depends on where
the most part of his clients located (timezone) and when they prefer to
call to particular destination.
We doesn't have peaks to cell-routes at all, all traffic is uniformly
distributed between 10:00 and 23:00 MSK (GMT+03:00) (well, you can call
that one continuous peak :) )