[asterisk-biz] Russia Termination

Douglas Garstang dougmig33 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 12:09:10 CST 2008

We're placing a lot of calls to Russia Mobiles.

Our providers all seem to start failing a large percentage of calls during our peak times (about 6am US PST) with 502's, 503's. It's really strange that as the number of calls we send increases, the error rate goes up dramatically. I doubt we alone are responsible for overloading the Russian telephone system.

Can anyone recommend a provider where this might not happen?

Or... is it possible that 6am PST is THE peak time in Russia, and it doesn't matter who we go through, we are still going to have the problem?

Doug.