[asterisk-biz] Grandstream v. Polycom

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 21:07:10 CST 2008

The Grandstream phones are fine if you are on a budget, but GS vs
Polycom I think Polycom wins hands down. They are a little harder to
configure but the menus on the phone (even the two line 300 phone) are
so much better to use, the screen are nicer (especially the graphical
screens) and the phone feels more solid and well-built. I've gone
through quite a few GXP-2000 with bad keypads, etc. None with Polycom.