[asterisk-biz] (((Polycom Reboot)))

Bryan M. Johns bryan at sheltonjohns.com
Sat Feb 9 14:18:12 CST 2008

We experienced this phenomenon on a 120 seat IP430 deployment last
year.  It ended up being a firmware concern.  We worked directly with
PolyCom engineering to get a B rev of the firmware at that time out to
address the problem.  Bring everything up to the most recent bootrom
and firmware if you haven't done so already.

Bryan M. Johns
Shelton | Johns
Office: 678.248.2637
FindMe: 678.229.1809