[asterisk-biz] XO SIP Service ?

Jared Geiger jared at compuwizz.net
Fri Feb 8 10:11:35 CST 2008

I wouldn't recommend their SIP service for two main reasons:

1) Billing problems every single bill
2) Only supported inband DTMF (may now support rfc2833)

The quality was decent as they were ulaw when I used them. However they
can't seem to deliver CNAM from everywhere on their origination product
which is odd. Random DIDs would include CNAM and others would not.

Granted things might have changed as they are moving to new Sonus gateways.

Bottom line, decent quality voice if you don't need all the extra bells and
whistles and can tolerate tons of billing mistakes.