[asterisk-biz] IAX trunking in china

Andy Davidson andy at nosignal.org
Fri Feb 8 08:51:23 CST 2008

On 7 Feb 2008, at 05:06, Michael Munger wrote:

> I am looking for IAX trunking and possibly colo space in China with
> a T1 or E1 (whatever they have over there).
> Specifically, Beijing to start, then Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong,
> Si Chuan, and a few others.

As a curve ball, since you look to be based in the US, in case you are
looking to send significant traffic volumes specifically from the US
to that geographic region, you might find space at CRG West's One
Wilshire facility in LA useful, because there's a very inexpenive
exchange present that can connect you to many Sinae-regional networks.

http://www.crgwest.com/Any2Exchange/participantdirectory.aspx

Otherwise, good luck with your hunt for colocation.

Andy