[asterisk-biz] ThirdLane PBX Manager & GUI for *

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Feb 6 05:00:30 CST 2008

On Feb 6, 2008 5:39 AM, Senad Jordanovic <senad at bicom.us> wrote:
> John Williams wrote:
> > Dear List:  Many thanks in advance for your input:
> >
> > Question 1:  Does anyone have experience with "Thirdlane PBX Manager and
> > GUI" for * open source builds and * Business Edition?
> >                    http://www.abptech.com/products/thirdlane/
> >                    I am considering this to give our install techs and
> > clients an easier installation & management interface.
> >
> > Question 2:    Are there any more established, proven, equivalent
> > alternatives to this Thirdlane product
>
> http://www.bicomsystems.com/
>
> http://www.bicomsystems.com/case_studies/
>
> Senad
> www.bicomsystems.com

I like the small footprint of Thirdlane's Webmin product very much.
It is simple, powerful, and not very expensive.

I also really like SwitchVox, probably the most of all the GUIs.

I think if a client were considering ABE, I would steer them to
SwitchVox.  If they just want a simple yet powerful GUI, I would steer
them to Thirdlane.

Obviously, if they are looking for something free, I would go FreePBX.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro