[asterisk-biz] HK IDAP using CR13

Si Tai Fan sa at hktelecoms.com
Tue Feb 5 20:33:59 CST 2008

Has anyone successfully connected to the Hong Kong T1 IDAP from PCCW
which uses the *CR13*? I am able to use the Digium cards but I can only
make outgoing calls through it. The incoming calls don't work. The CLI
show that the calls do come in but returns with a '0'.

The same thing for the NEC pabx's that are used in HK. They seem to have
the same CR13 enabled to their T1 cards. I heard from one NEC agent that
the HK version of NEC does not support any other protocol except CR13
for their IDAP connection as well. I find the same problem when
connecting to their system with Asterisk over T1 IDAP.