[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Business Edition

Dwayne Hubbard dhubbard at digium.com
Tue Feb 5 10:41:04 CST 2008

Mitul Limbani wrote:
> Quoting Sergey Tamkovich <serg at voipsolutions.ru>:
>
>> Is it true that ABE supports Dialogic boards? If yes, what else ABE
>> supports what normal Asterisk doesn't?
>>

> Not entirely true, coz I didnt find the driver files in my ABE pack :)
> Well I might have to contact Digium to find out regarding the same.

chan_dialogic is not distributed with any version of Business Edition,
but if you really need it you may want to express your interest via
sales at digium.com
> But I guess ABE is outdated compared to the GPL Stable which has more
> features coming in, just that Digium provides a surity that ABE wont
> break and if it would, they would provide support to fix it ASAP. Apart
> from that they provide IP Indemnity to the licensees (just as Novell
> did for SuSE Linux)

ABE version B is based on the 1.2 release branch of Asterisk. Version C
is based on the 1.4 release branch but also includes select
functionality from trunk.

regards,
Dwayne Hubbard