[asterisk-biz] Open source Asterisk billing solution

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Mon Feb 4 22:42:18 CST 2008

Hello,

You may try A2billing, it handles most of the things mentioned by you,
including DID Management. Including the monthly billing for DID and per
minute charge for calls for different destinations including calling
card functionality.

If you are looking for a full fledged highly scalable billing software
which works on top of Asterisk with more granulled functionality of
time based incremental billing per call, DID management, Inbound Charge
per DID, calling card, Muliple SIP Users under one single company
entity (more like Hosted PBX scenario) etc etc the works, we may be
able to help you.

I look forward to hear from you,

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,