[asterisk-biz] Starting a VOIP Business

Gondar Monn gondarmd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 15:41:00 CST 2008

Just  came across this book : Voice over 802.11  by Ohrtman Frank
published by Artech House in 2004, looks really interesting and
addresses most of the concerns mentioned in the different posts.
According to him, "Vo802.11 is the future of voice communications"
(sounds familiar ?)
Still reading but I recommend it !

Gondar