[asterisk-biz] Starting a VOIP Business

Mike Hammett asterisk-biz at ics-il.net
Fri Feb 1 15:49:30 CST 2008

Well, yeah.  I have customers that are wireless only and ones that are VoIP
only, but the best ones are the ones that do both.  I can ensure the call
quality vs. the public Internet.  My marketing costs to add VoIP to my
wireless customers is hardly anything.  Because they have both services with
you, they're less likely to leave (not that I've had anyone leave).  One
invoice for both services for myself means lower billing costs per customer.

I'm quite frugal in my spending habits, but that's out of necessity.

Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com