[asterisk-biz] NPA-NXX to City, State Database

Bill Michaelson bill at cosi.com
Fri Feb 1 14:45:25 CST 2008

You are running away with my example unreasonably. It's just a question
of whether to raise an eyebrow.

The supplemental question, as you have ably demonstrated with your Texas
comment, is whether the information is worth anything at all. I maintain
that when it is available and relevant, precision is desirable.

That's what I was saying.