[asterisk-biz] Starting a VOIP Business

Mike Hammett asterisk-biz at ics-il.net
Fri Feb 1 13:53:18 CST 2008

Initially it wouldn't work well because there was some pretty bad jitter.  I
turned off a feature that enhanced the speed and it remedied the problem,
giving me the solid, low pings and jitter.  I hear that the latest software
release for my wireless system resolve that problem with the high speed
version.  As soon as I get my new Freeside server up and running, I'll begin
promoting the VoIP usage to my wireless clients.  Wireless + VoIP is really
the only way to be an ISP or an ITSP.  Any other combination results in too
much dependence on someone else and not enough profit.

Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com