[asterisk-biz] WTS: Digium TE420B Lifetime warranty $1,299

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Dec 23 20:08:22 CST 2008

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 5:46 PM, voicein <voicein at aol.com> wrote:
> WTS Digium TE420B Lifetime warranty $1,299
>
> Is this the proper format for this forum?
>

> Voice International
> 1442 E. Lincoln Ave #325
> Orange, Ca 92865
> 949-387-6820 Direct
> 949-677-1016 Cell
>
> voicein at aol.com

Let me put aside my thought that you are intentionally being obnoxious.

Yes, this would be the proper format, although I don't believe Digium
offers lifetime warranties (unlike Sangoma) and what lifetime are you
referring to, yours or your business's?

In fact I prefer this format over some other posters who link to Ebay
auctions.  I don't believe posting a link to an auction is the wrong
format necessarily but I find it annoying.
--
Thanks,
Steve Totaro