[asterisk-biz] SIP WTS

Kristian Kielhofner kristian.kielhofner at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 14:26:45 CST 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 2:39 PM, voicein <voicein at aol.com> wrote:
> Many used and over inventory boards available.

A few suggestions:

1)  Do not just periodically SPAM the list with the same advertisement.
2)  When replying to digests don't include the entire text.
3)  When replying at all, try to make your message relate to the thread.
4)  Don't hijack threads.

  After your behavior over the last couple of months I doubt anyone on
this list would be willing to do business with you.  Most of us have
probably already written filters to can the SPAM you repeat every so
often.

  As a matter of fact, I'm surprised the list admin(s) haven't
filtered you either.  I would imagine you are quite close.

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://blog.krisk.org