[asterisk-biz] USED DIGIUM FO SALE

Nir Simionovich nir.simionovich at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 15:45:55 CST 2008

Alex,

   Actually, compared to the 700 contacts in the "to:" field that I got
to my personal mailbox a few weeks back (from the same company I may
add), this is not so bad.

   I have an idea, let's put an automatic dialer that dials the guy's
Direct and cell phone number every 5 minutes - and let's see how much he
likes it?

:-)