[asterisk-biz] USED DIGIUM FO SALE

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Dec 19 16:21:58 CST 2008

Aren't you the dim-witted prize bull who, a while ago, spammed the
entire continuum of Asterisk lists plus several thousand (visible)
individual email contacts -- a list so large that most mail clients
would not render it feasibly?

Yes, I believe you are.

It is perplexing that you expect anyone to buy anything from you after
exhibiting that level of honourary lobotomy.