[asterisk-biz] Looking for Canadian calling card DID's

Sandeep Kanao iitt2007 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 11:18:27 CST 2008

Thanks Dave. But see the price difference, its huge. I thought I might be
missing something while doing the homework. Any alternative cost effective
solution is also acceptable (like a Canadia/USA toll free # and keep adding
extra channels at a cheaper rate).
I am also open to any other ideas, rather than paying 'hefty' for each
additional channel mothly.

Thanks.