[asterisk-biz] Asterisk for 3000 Users

Abdul Hakeem alhakeem at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 09:25:40 CST 2008

Hello,

Has anyone been able to deploy multiple Asterisks using a backend
Registrar/Proxy/Redirect servers ?
What I am trying to achieve here is:
a. Multiple Asterisks servers using an external Registrar using a single
database.
b. And also for these multiple Asterisks to use an external Proxy/Redirect
server for call forwarding LCR etc (in order to avoid another call setup).
Or perhaps it might be simpler to hack the LCR module to initiate a lookup
on the external Registrar's database ?

Regards,
Abdul Hakeem