[asterisk-biz] Senior Headline role for an expereinced Asterisk AGI Develope

Emma Rogers emma at itechselection.co.uk
Sat Dec 6 07:09:56 CST 2008

 I am Desperately looking for a Asterisk AGI expert for my UK Client who is interested in contributing to a Telecom Innovation , you will need to be an Asterisk Evangelist , see further details below.

Senior Asterisk Developer/ Chief Project Director - LAMP - AGI - Leading Telecoms Innovator - UK  (open to candidates worldwide, Ability is more important than location) - Teleworking

An Award winning fast-growing Telecoms Innovator in the UK is looking for an experienced Asterisk Developer to be the main technical Developer and help contribute to the creation of sophisticated Call Management, Billing and Reporting software for its enterprise customers.

You will be involved in software design,implementation and development of highly innovative telecoms and should be interested in working with new technology, with high volume systems.

You will have solid experience working with Asterix AGI development, strong Linux, Apache and PHP skills and be keen to demonstrate your development experience with a small but growing team.

Excellent remuneration package available, For more details do not hesitate to get in touch.

If you are interested in hearing more about this Permanent , Full Time Opportunity please do give me a call on +44121 247 1632 or email emma at itechselection.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Emma Rogers
Recruitment Consultant