[asterisk-biz] Corporate Intro

Julio Casablanca JCasablanca at networkhardware.com
Fri Dec 5 16:15:27 CST 2008

"I'm often told how fortunate I am to have the job that I do. Running a
billion dollar enterprise operation is demanding and occasionally
rewarding but most often it's frustrating. The only solace I have from
day to day is knowing that Network Hardware Resale will deliver on time,
at a very reasonable cost and is backed by service second to none. I
cannot begin to describe the satisfaction I have with your organization.
Thank you for being a partner to my business."

-Dean Sharp, CIO, Sensient Technologies

The above, unsolicited customer testimonial illustrates our commitment
to maximizing our client's network budgets while ensuring product
reliability and extraordinary customer service.

The following link will provide you with footage that will give you a
clear sense of the size, scope, and level of professionalism that NHR
provides: www.networkhardware.com/Tour.aspx.

NHR is the world's largest provider of Cisco in the secondary market.
We supply 80% of the wholesale market with hardware and we work directly
with larger organizations including: Yahoo, Amazon, Verizon, and AOL.
The bottom line is that we allow our clients the advantages of the
secondary market while ensuring that nothing is sacrificed in terms of
quality, reliability or service.  Important NHR facts include:

-          Average discount of 72% off OEM list prices in 2007

-          ISO 9001:2000 & TL 9000 certified

-          CCNA / CCNP / CCIE technicians on staff testing equipment and
providing tech support

-          Standard one-year advanced replacement warranty

-          Less than .1% return rate on equipment in 2007

-          Chassis arrived fully configured and tested

-          New, pre-owned and refurbished, typical savings of 50%-90%
off list price

-          Please tour of our operational facility @
http://www.networkhardware.com/Tour.aspx.

NHR will also always purchase any excess Cisco hardware - usually for
significantly more than the manufacturer trade-in value.

Sincerely,

Julio Casablanca

Julio Casablanca

Latino America / Sur America Sales Executive

jcasablanca at networkhardware.com <mailto:jcasablanca at networkhardware.com>

www.networkhardware.com <http://www.networkhardware.com/>

1625 Wallace Drive Suite #130,

Dallas, Texas 75006

Toll Free 1.800.451.3407 | Fax 1.972.395.5701

Direct 972-395-5665 | Cell 208-949-7008

Network Hardware Resale LLC

**Certified to Telecommunications Industry Quality Standard TL9000***

The World's Largest Provider of Certified Pre-Owned and New-Surplus
Hardware