[asterisk-biz] SIP Provider and relation to AMD Quality

Dave Greenroom Creations dave at greenroomcreations.com
Fri Dec 5 15:20:37 CST 2008

I'm still having a hard time getting asterisks' answering machine
detection to work as good as we hoped.   Now I'm wondering if theres
some connection with SIP providers and the AMD setup.  Perhaps with a
higher quality SIP provider  it would be a cleaner connection and make
it easier for the AMD to do it's job correctly.

Just an idea and was wondering if anyone had some input on this possible
connection.

Thanks,
Dave