[asterisk-biz] carrier sales agents/resellers?

Jay Kordic Jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Fri Dec 5 11:44:15 CST 2008

Joe,
My sales agency has agreements with all aggressively priced major
carriers(Verizon,Qwest,Level 3,Global Crossing,Excel,Primus,XO) as well as
resellers of these providers.I'm sure I'll have something that will work for
you.

Regards,

Jay Kordic
The Horizon Group
Wholesale VOIP/TDM routes/Wholesale IP Bandwidth 1-951-744-9220
1-515-322-0273(fax)

MSN IM- Jaykordic at hotmail.com

December 2008 specials

1-USA unrestricted termination with CLI-.0105/minute (prepay)
2-USA termination -.0045/minute,96,300+ npa/nxx's,1/1 billing,virtual rate
center ANI/CLI delivered
3-8xx termination access compensation.Ask me about how to be compensated by
sending my carrier partners your 8xx calls.Compensation ranges from
.001-.005/minute(based on carrier used and volume).
4-USA 8XX at .0056 or .0074/minute from 150 LATA's.
5-MEXICO MOBILE AT .108 /MINUTE WITH 7-9 MINUTE ALOCS(EMS or 7/3 on approved
credit)!!
6-INDIA WHITE ROUTE-as low as .0185/minute for India Mobile(excludes 9194)
with 60+asr,10-13 aloc.