[asterisk-biz] What does it take to be a successful VoIP provider?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Dec 5 07:19:43 CST 2008

A "NO SPAM POLICY is "What does it take to be a successful VoIP
provider?  A professional presence, not a "spammer", a website....

You scream scam!

Get rid of the spam and the Gmail account, get real marketing or
better yet, referrals, buzz, and maybe I will take you off my black
list.

Forwarding to the biz list since you probably harvested addresses from
the various Asterisk lists.

--
Thanks,
Steve Totaro