[asterisk-biz] VOIP South American Countries Domains

Jose Raborg (Gmail) jraborg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 20:27:56 CST 2008

Ignacio:

You are right, but at this time I've sold my VOIP biz,
http://www.perunet.net and kept the countries domains which were not
included on the deal, since the biz was well established with reps on
the South American countries, they didn't want to use them since they
prefer to use their own new brand name. so I kept them  that's the main
reason I'm selling them now. since I have no use for them.

anyways if anyone has a good use for them I will be very pleased to cut
a deal. is already listed on ebay with item#190271155255

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=190271155255

also I'm giving som US names

USAVOIP.NET
USAVOIP.ORG