[asterisk-biz] Comments Required on asterisk2billing 120 concurrent calls limits!!

Stephen Davies stephen.l.davies at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 02:45:36 CDT 2008

2008/8/28 Muhammad Zulqarnain <mzulqarnain2002 at yahoo.com>

> I would like to implement a2billing for calling card business. I would like
> to know the concurrent call limitation by asterisk2billing that is 120?

Pretty sure that's not a limitation - its just a number.

100-ish concurrent calls is a very comfortable figure to use as a capacity
for a single Asterisk box.  So that's probably where the number comes from.

But once calls are established, A2Billing calls are just like any other
Asterisk call.  So if your platform can do 300 to 400 calls then so will
A2B.

The number of calls Asterisk will do depends on lots of factors -
transcoding is a biggie.

Steve