[asterisk-biz] TFTP Boot Server

C. Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Thu Aug 28 17:57:24 CDT 2008

Dean, isn't it true that as consultant, you just have to know when it is
worth trying to convince your customer, and other times you are just better
off not wasting one more minute of your time, and just walking away wishing
him all the luck in the world with his "do-it-in-one-day" contractor.

One thing is that the prospective customer is not sure about what decision
to take, and another totally different one is that he thinks that a 15 days
job can be done in 1 day. My take is that such customer is nowhere close to
convincing.

CS