[asterisk-biz] TFTP Boot Server

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Thu Aug 28 16:22:18 CDT 2008

1/ a carpenter cant build a kitchen from scratch in 3 days.

2/ he can 'assemble' a kitchen in a day but that would involve 60-70% of
the $10,000 being for the pre-finished cabinetry.

As you are a coder and not providing 'pre-finished code', make up your
mind and make a decision as to which side of the argument you want to be
on.

Cheers,

Dean