[asterisk-biz] TFTP Boot Server

Shahid shady.jeem at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 09:21:21 CDT 2008

Hi,

I believe I have the skill and experience to do the job.

Please take a look at my linkedin profile http://www.linkedin.com/in/shady

My bid for the job is $1500 and it'll take about 2 1/2 weeks to complete.
You will have to provide the compilers for the respective brands. You can
get the compilers from the vendors.

Best,
Shahid