[asterisk-biz] Reliable Voip Provider in BC, Canada

Geoff Love glove at teliax.com
Wed Aug 27 14:14:25 CDT 2008

Igor,

Teliax can help connect your Asterisk box to the outside world. We are
located in the US but we have plenty of customers in Canada.

https://www.teliax.com/  Take a look at our website and let us know if we
can assist you.

Geoff Love

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 12:50 PM, Igor Widlinski <
igor.widlinski at eigendev.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are looking for a reliable voip provider to connect our in-office
> Asterisk box with the outside world. For starters we'd need couple of
> outbound SIP trunks for testing purposes. Does anyone have any
> recommendations/experience with voip provider in Canada?
>
> Thanks!

Geoff Love
Sales Engineer
GLove at Teliax.com