[asterisk-biz] Comments on DIDx

Sam Tam samtam888 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 08:38:42 CDT 2008

DIDx is one of the most successful DIDX trading market.

The concept is good, their support response is above average.
I have been dealing for Rehan for a few months now and personally have no
trouble with the guy what so ever. However if you want to buy or sell a few
DIDs then this is not the place for you . But if you want o sell hundred of
DID then yes this is the right place to be.

and Rehan (where is my mug for writing this)

P.S just joking about the mug

Sam

  _____