[asterisk-biz] Setting up a VOIP Provider

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Thu Aug 21 03:34:40 CDT 2008

Since there is so much conversation on this, I am going to take this as an
opportunity, and tell more about what is the software which I posted about
yesterday.

What is www.supertec.com/hvoip

HvoIP is a hosted software available for re-branding, that enables a person
or company to start a voIP business, that is 2 way.

It enables the service provider to have:

Unlimitedcustomized calling plans
Out going call rates management
Automatedmonthly billing
Automatedyearly billing
PayPalintegration
Paypalmerchant account integration
Linkpointintegration for credit card processing
DIDXintegration for DID
CarrierXtntegration for termination
Choiceto use your own routes
Remotehardware provisioning
Re-sellerpanel

It enables the end user to have:

Selfsignup
Selfpayment via credit card
Choiceof plans
Selfchoice of numbers
Selfremote hardware provisioning
Calllogs
Voicemail
CallerID selection
Callforwarding
Callwaiting
Virtualphone line addition

We a few dozen hosted rebrand customers for HvoIP. The beauty is the
versatile choices listed above, one does not need any software or hardware
experience. The entire service is hosted on our server cluster, with a current
capacity of 20 million phone lines.

Demo is available on www.super-phone.com

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com
http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi