[asterisk-biz] Setting up a VOIP Provider

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Wed Aug 20 16:03:05 CDT 2008

Hello Lane,

Do check out www.supertec.com/cfms/

www.supertec.com/hvoip/

And the demo sites of these on www.super-phone.com and www.virtualphoneline.com

We can setup YOUR voip service in 7 days.

Rehan

> On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 9:53 AM, Lane Sullivan <lane at jtinvest.com> wrote:
>     Hello everyone,
>
> I love reading all the posts here and have learned tons in the last few months. I have successfully
> setup 2 dealerships with Asterisks and am on my 3rd. I wanted to ask this question for information
> purposes so I can see everyone's view on the subject.
>
> I have a buddy with an ISP that provides me with SIP service through his upstream provider.
> Problem is he is slow (VERY SLOW) and so far the support sucks. I ordered a few 800 numbers
> months ago and still don't have them, my caller id still does not work since he setup the account.
>
> My question is this: How hard is it to setup a VOIP provider to the people here in my area since
> the competition sucks?!?!?
>
> The obvious next question is costs involved. I understand setting up a system like Vonage etc. is
> HIGH dollar but what about a smaller setup?
>
> Thanks in advance and I look forward to the reading material,
>
> Lane

> --
> Geoff Love
> Sales Engineer
> GLove at Teliax.com
> 303-629-8304

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com
http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi