[asterisk-biz] CTC Consulting and Integration Services

Ctc Connections ctcconnections at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 17:29:11 CDT 2008

CTC Connections is a recognized VoIP Systems leader in
delivering communication capabilities for operators, service providers,
enterprises and consumers. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of high quality,
reliable, scalable, secure, and affordable VoIP products and services. Our
products and services include Multi-Tenant IP PBX Cluster Systems, Carrier Grade Softswitch, Enterprise IP PBX, IVR Systems, Telebanking IVRs, Conference Bridge
Systems, Calling Card Systems, Call Center Systems, and Carrier Termination Services.

With our Consulting and Integration Services, Customers have
access to high quality Voice and Data Systems, all from one Company, CTC
Connections.

Visit us at www.ctcconnections.com to learn how our services and solutions will help you grow your business and
bottom line.