[asterisk-biz] Additions to overstock sale

sales at failsafevoip.com sales at failsafevoip.com
Tue Aug 19 14:27:34 CDT 2008

Hello again everyone,

I wanted to clarify one point, and add one thing that I forgot to mention.

To Clarify, Although we received a deposit from our customer, if we are
ever able to get in touch with them (or they contact us), we will of
course return the deposit or complete the transaction as originally
agreed.  You know who you are, and if you're reading this, please get in
touch!

To Add: Because we are clearing these out as cheaply as we can, there is
one thing you should know.  We will only be shipping these once per week
to try and stremline the process.  Any card(s) purchased under this deal
will be shipped on the friday following the order.  If you need your card
faster than that, you should purchase it on the website at regular price -
it will be shipped within 1 business day that way.

Kind Regards,
Bill