[asterisk-biz] Fraud. (here we go again)

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 11:52:15 CDT 2008

We're not going to block proxies at all. The intention is not
to block them but rather identify them. If someone that appears
to be using Comcast in San Diego shows to be a proxy, then the
chances of the transaction being fraud go from 2% to 99%. The
point is not to block - but identify suspicious transactions.

If we get an order from a university, we'll give it more
scrutiny, but not necessarily block it.

--
Nitzan Kon, CEO
Future Nine Corporation