[asterisk-biz] What are we?

emist emistz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 00:06:28 CDT 2008

Hello,

We've been bouncing around the question for a while now regarding what
we classify under in terms of FCC tariffs.

We mainly specialize in calling cards, we are purely voip(no tdm) and
do not classify as interconnected voip provider. We have filled with the
FCC as a "Global Reseller" 214 authorization. We believe that we're
exempt from paying the USF but we don't know what other tariffs we
should be looking at that might apply to us.

Does anyone know if there are any FCC tariffs regarding this type of
business?

As always, any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Igor H.