[asterisk-biz] Unlimited DID

Joe Antkowiak jantkowiak at netigent.net
Thu Aug 14 14:26:23 CDT 2008

Have to agree here...  There are a few key concepts that I think you're missing.
  They're often overlooked...but they hurt.  Once you say "unlimited" (defined
otherwise or not), there are many other limits of the technology and service
you'll have to be fully aware of and plan for.

Ex:  your server was sleeping at 2500 channels -- but what happens when you have
500 channels connecting/terminating every second or two?  and does that kind of
usage fit into your definition of unlimited?

Just be careful =)