[asterisk-biz] Employment Available Good Pay for Asterisk Work.

Ariel Batista arielb27 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 09:53:45 CDT 2008

Elephant Group has a current opportunity for 2 Telecommunication
Engineer. Location would be in our Plain Field, NJ office and in our
Main HQ, Ft. Lauderdale Florida. We are not looking for Remote
employee's.  This is for hands on work in 2 of our major call centers.

Elephant Group is a national sales/marketing corporation for multiple
consumer electronics companies including Dish Network, Sirius
Satellite Radio, DIRECTV and many others. Our company is aggressively
expanding and looking for talented, experienced professionals to join
us and be part of our growing team!

This position will be assisting our Large and still growing VOIP
Asterisk system. Report writing and setting up/configuring reports for
a large multi location Call Centers.

Responsibilities/Qualifications:

Asterisk System administrator
Asterisk AGI scripting/Perl programming
Experience with C programming for Asterisk.
PHP Programming
Experience with MySQL setup and configuration
Ability to connect MySQL to MS SQL
Experience with Linux (CentOS/RHEL)
Call Center Experience is a Plus
Network Experience is required

Compensation for this position will be based on experience.

If you are looking to join an exciting and growing company and be on
the track to a rewarding career – look no further … Elephant Group is
the company for you! Please email your resume to us as soon as you
can.

Ariel Batista
Telcom Director
Elephant Group/Homes.org