[asterisk-biz] SIP/IAX provider

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Wed Aug 13 12:51:00 CDT 2008

I use packet 8 for my indial (I have 2 residential ata connect via a 4
port vdex-40 appliance).

$25 a month each for unlimited outbound etc and have it configured for
simultaneous ring through to my cell number, also good for if my
upstream isp goes down calls still go to my cell.

Only problem if my cell is offline/dead battery gets picked up by the
cingular voicemail.

Cheers,

Dean