[asterisk-biz] FWD moving to $30 annual membership fee

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 13:25:21 CDT 2008

--- On Tue, 8/12/08, SIP <sip at arcdiv.com> wrote:

> But right now, they're simply adding promises of bringing out
> cool things in the future. No offense to FWD, but they've been
> promising cool additions to their service since before WE went
> into business. If one were to wait around for FWD's promises,
> one might be waiting a LONG time -- and missing out on the other
> services out there that DO have something to offer.

That's a good point. There are a bazillion services out there
that will let you register for free and have an easily reachable
SIP address. Most pay-as-you-go VoIP providers do. (we do too)

In other words- there are a lot of services who offer what FWD
offers, and more - for free. FWD will need to offer a lot more
than promises to remain alive under a pay model.

--
Nitzan Kon, CEO
Future Nine Corporation