[asterisk-biz] Integrators catalog?

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Sun Aug 10 09:29:11 CDT 2008

Hi all,

We've done about 20 Asterisk installation which is enough for us to determine
that although Asterisk is a good system, we are not interested in the setup and
day to day support of customers using Asterisk.

However, our company is in the last stages of developing a new unrelated
software product that will have Asterisk (Vanilla Asterisk, TrixBox, etc)
integration similar to a call center application, but not quite so.

At any rate, our customers who wish to have Asterisk integration will need the
services of a good Asterisk professional to setup and support an Asterisk system
for them and I was wondering if there are any lists/catalogs of Asterisk service
providers established that customers can refer to.

Thanks,

--
Warm Regards,

Lee