[asterisk-biz] Looking for experienced asterisk programmer to help with segment fault

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Wed Aug 6 15:00:31 CDT 2008

I am looking for an experienced asterisk programmer to help with
an issue I have uncovered.
I have posted a bug report. Kevin Fleming has taken an initial look.
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=13040

Basically on a particular machine which is an ebox 4300 asterisk
1.4.21.1 is crashing, I run centos 4.6.
I am only using SIP from one box to another and playing a wav file over
the console/dsp
every 20 seconds or so for testing. Please note this works OK on other
machines.

So I have a server that every 20 seconds uses an outgoing call file to
call the ebox and
play a message over the console/dsp. This works for a little while then
eventually seg faults.

I am willing to pay for your time. Let me know what you your thinking.
Please contact me directly at geisj at NOSPAM pagestation.com

In the bug report there have been some initial gdb reports etc...

Thanks,

Jerry