[asterisk-biz] Federal and State Surcharges and Taxes

VIP Carrier vipcarrier at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 01:51:19 CDT 2008

XO on My T1 have charged me the following taxes

FEDERAL SURCHARGES AND TAXES:
Item Name     Amount
Fed Reg Fee And Property Tax     0.92
Federal Excise Tax     0.15
Federal Universal Service Fund Surcharge     20.69
TOTAL     21.76

STATE AND LOCAL SURCHARGES AND TAXES:
Item Name     Quantity     Amount
911 New York City     5     5.00
Gross Receipts - Section 184         3.16
Gross Receipts Tax - Section 186         26.23
Local Excise Tax         19.19
MCTD Tax - Section 186         6.24
MTA Surcharge - Section 184         1.08
NY State & Local Sales Tax         70.47
NYC Franchise Fee         0.09
TOTAL     131.46

I would like to know a total brake down what is % for each charge.