[asterisk-biz] Looking for testers for interop with Exchange 2007

Matt Darnell mattdarnell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 00:28:05 CDT 2008

Hello,

We am looking for 3-4 Asterisk systems to use our Hosted Exchange 2007
Unified Messaging platform for voicemail, speech enabled automated
attendant and voice access to email, calendars, contacts etc.

The system should be within 5-50 users and be able to forward calls to
us via SIP - UDP or TCP.  Calls would be forwarded to an address like
3215551212 at vm.somedomain.com.

We will offer 3 months of free service for helping us with Asterisk
integration.  Please contact us at (interop at makaicom.com) if you
are interested.

Here is a link to some of the speech recognition capabilities of
Exchange 2007.

Matt