[asterisk-biz] Any Cellular Phone Related Businesses in CanadaInterested in Call Transfers?

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Fri Aug 1 13:29:45 CDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-08-01 at 14:07 -0400, emist wrote:
> Gotcha, sorry for hijacking your thread Steve.

I think that thread was mostly done anyway :)

> Thanks for the help Trixter, and feeling pretty dumb that the stuff is
> straight on google, a lot of the times I can't seem to find telecom stuff.

sometimes its about knowing what to look for more than anything, if you
dont know the right terms then finding it will be nearly impossible.

As a side tangent to this does asterisk fully support early media?

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200