[asterisk-biz] Any Cellular Phone Related Businesses in CanadaInterested in Call Transfers?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Aug 1 12:42:33 CDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 1:30 PM, emist <emistz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Trixter,
>
> Can you explain a bit more about the "early media" adverts and why there
> aren't any per minute charges?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Igor H.

Try the first or second hits on Google.
http://www.jdrosen.net/sip_early.html
http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc3960.html

You can send audio before answering, thus not be billed since the call
was never answered.

BTW, I am not a top posting Nazi or really bothered much by off-topic
(heck, my post was semi-offtopic) , but I do try to follow the way a
thread is forming.  That means you "should" post your question at the
bottom of the thread where it makes sense.

Thanks,
Steve