[asterisk-biz] Any Cellular Phone Related Businesses in CanadaInterested in Call Transfers?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Aug 1 11:35:14 CDT 2008

Nigel,

I am still pursuing this as a possibility.  What sort of business do
you run and how would you handle the calls.  I am just curious since I
am trying to decide what to do with the number, meanwhile my phone
keeps ringing.

I know at least some of these calls are worth something to someone.  I
come from many call center environments and I know that out of any
amount of inbound from any demographic, a good salesman will make a
deal.  I have to think that inbound calls to among a specific
demographic, albeit, late on their cell phone bill, could be a good
leads.

What do you sell and how much would you be willing to pay for transfers?

Thanks,
Steve Totaro