[asterisk-biz] ANNOUNCEMENT: Safi Systems Releases Asterisk Visual Call Flow Designer+Server

Zac Wolfe zacw at safisystems.com
Tue Apr 29 02:16:58 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce the alpha release of our product SafiWorkshop.
This release is a fully functional trial version for non-commercial
use and will give Asterisk administrators the ability to fully
evaluate the software without time restriction.

SafiWorkshop is a visual call flow designer that allows Asterisk
administrators to quickly create and deploy powerful IVR,
auto-attendants, and call routing applications by creating diagrams
that reflect the desired function. These diagrams, or Saflets, can
then be executed remotely on Safi Systems' standalone server
component: SafiServer.

Trial version and more info available from our website:
http://www.safisystems.com

Zac Wolfe
Safi Systems LLC